Settle in and see what I found this week to inspire you. Enjoy!
A temperature and humidity level which is good for wine storage is also great for apples. They can keep for 3 to 4 months in the right conditions. So apples put into storage in early November can last well into February. The benefits from eating apples is a whole different post, but suffice to say a good storage system is a cost effective way to preserve the harvest.
Lovely colors in one of my current knitting projects. I have so many nice ones on the go, it is too difficult to stay focused on just one. Nor do I try. In fact, I have a new one on the way from a knitting club called Loops, which I just joined. Seriously.
Fall colors, arranged so nicely.
You know, this is probably what classic to-do lists are best for. Because measuring yourself against an endless list of tasks is probably not the best way to live.
- comments, (below)
- emails – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daily Creatives on Facebook
- Daily Creatives on Pinterest
- Daily Creatives on Instagram
Latest posts by Christine Westermark (see all)
- What would set things right in Cambodia? - December 15, 2017
- Giving back to Cambodia - December 11, 2017
- What would an epic creative retreat look like for you? - December 7, 2017