Settle in and see what I found this week to inspire you. Enjoy!
Amy, from Delineate Your Dwelling brings us this cheerful notebook dress up project. Reminiscent of what we may have done to our notebooks in school, during a not-so-fun lecture or lesson.
www.gtafitness.com reminds us to eat “real food”. So often this is over looked in the name of convenience. Even my children would rather eat something from a package or from a store than a selection of fresh, wonderful, whole foods. Sigh.
Speaking of eating, I would love to dine as a guest of Alice Waters, who is the queen of supporting a whole food culture in North America.
This image was making the rounds on Facebook recently. What an amazing place to see the Northern lights at Finland’s Hotel Kakslauttanen. (Assuming you would be lucky enough!)
Such an awesome reminder! (Pacharee Pantoomano shared on Facebook).
- comments, (below)
- emails – email@example.com
- Daily Creatives on Facebook
- Daily Creatives on Pinterest
- Daily Creatives on Instagram
Latest posts by Christine Westermark (see all)
- What would set things right in Cambodia? - December 15, 2017
- Giving back to Cambodia - December 11, 2017
- What would an epic creative retreat look like for you? - December 7, 2017