CreaSpaTreat 2019 is filling up
If your schedule is open this Fall, consider joining the first CreaSpaTreat event in Crescent Beach, British Columbia.
The purpose of a CreaSpaTreat event, as an addition to daily creative activities, is to temporarily leave behind the usual distractions we all face. Gift yourself time; long enough to allow for rejuvenation of creative energy.
A small gathering of ten will gather to share, learn, socialize and exercise our hearts and minds. During this weekend escape there are ample opportunities to:
- connect with like-minded women
- develop new habits grounded in the 8 pillars
- tap into personal wisdom
- practice creative lifestyle hacks
- improve stress management techniques
- follow your curiosity
- create a bespoke path to wellness
- design a life you don’t need a vacation from
Arrivals begin on Friday September 20, 2019, as early in the day as you wish. The welcome dinner begins at 6pm. Preferred hotel rates are offered at the Ocean Promenade Hotel, please mention CreaSpaTreat.
We have created an exciting itinerary of activities, meals, leisure and fun:
- six gourmet meals, breakfast, lunch and dinner, along with plenty of snacks
- nine group sessions including – pechakucha, ikigai, lego serious play, yoga, meditation, journaling, farmer’s market, cooking demonstration & scavenger hunt
- custom printed creative wellness resource guide & workbook
- hand made tote bag with a variety of hand made gifts
- down time to wander the beaches, play games, work on puzzles or enjoy yourself as desired
- two optional mornings of first tracks
- shuttle service from Ocean Promenade Hotel in White Rock to Beecher Place in Crescent Beach
- early arrival activities of personal choice
- optional winery tour & dinner on Sunday September 22, 2019 for departures on Monday morning
Early bird reservations for CreaSpaTreat no. 1 are available at a 25% discount and will be filled on a first come first serve basis.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your CAD $300 deposit. The remaining CAD $375 will be requested by June 1, 2019.
“It’s impossible to explain creativity. It’s like asking a bird, ‘How do you fly?’ You just do.” -Eric Jerome Dickey