Courses, seminars, retreats or workshops – online or in real life, the options are endless! It is a fantastic new world for learning, meeting people, experiencing new ideas. There is no limit to what is being offered. Let your fingers do the walking on the keyboard and see what fits your interest and budget. Some are even free!
Early on I discovered e-courses. I like to joke that I have completed a masters degree in ‘life’ by taking all the courses that have interested me along the way. I feel learning through e-courses, particularly self paced ones, lets me explore my thoughts and feelings, matching up to the presented material that is just not possible in physical classroom setting.
Here are some noteworthy ones, I have taken:
- Beauty That Moves is a blog by Heather Bruggeman and she offers seasonal online workshops
- Creative Photography e-course by Erin Wallace
- 21-day Cleanse
- Created my personal ‘Why Statement’ with Simon Sinek’s online instruction
- Art journalling class which followed ‘The Gifts Of Imperfection’ by Brene Brown
- Took The Forgiveness Challenge hosted by Desmond & Mpho Tutu
- Thrive e-course hosted by Arianna Huffington
- Joined an online entrepreneur training forum called Fizzle
- Took an e-course at CourageWorks which followed the Brene Brown books, Daring Greatly and Rising Strong
Let’s not also forget, there is value in attending a seminar, workshop or course – IRL, otherwise known as In Real Life!
- Attending 2 years of The World Domination Summit in Portland, Oregon
- Took a class to learn about using the Annie Sloan paint system
- Followed the book, 6 Weeks To A New Body by Maureen Hagan to give myself a new body!
#creaspatreat – Join me in this creative journey. I am on a mission to start a global movement, focusing on the importance of creativity in our daily lives. Together, let us see where we can take this. I look forward to hearing from you! Please share your thoughts. Feel free to send an email to: Christine@dailycreatives.com
Would you like a free download of….
: : My tried and true packing list, developed from long-term, around the world travel and….
: : The first chapter from Fruitless at 40?
: : Join us!
: : “Fruitless at 40: Rediscovering My Creative Power”
Daily Creatives Resources:
: : My heroine’s journey, a road less travelled
: : Crea.spa.treat. what do you think it means?
: : It took me a year to find freedom, a love story
: : Living in stress, moving to relaxation, looking for ikigai
Our travel year:
: : Have you ever heard of a digital nomad family? A Dad working in Europe and Asia, Teens doing distance education for grades 11 and 9, and Mom keeping it all together, writing, taking photos and making videos.
: : Check out all the adventure, captured in weekly videos on a youtube channel called creative wandering. #dailycreatives
Latest posts by Christine Westermark (see all)
- Leisurely long days or never-ending nights? - October 19, 2018
- Life in the Gothic quarter // La vida al barri gòtic - October 16, 2018
- First career, mini-retirement, second act - October 12, 2018