E-book – Fruitless at 40: Rediscovering my Creative Power
I am not fruitless anymore. Through the writing, learning and practicing of the past 6 years, I have come out the other side with more wisdom, creativity and passion than I knew was possible. I know I am not alone in this type of transformation. Everyone who enters the decade of being the age of 40 comes through it changed. I didn’t realize how much better I would feel and how much more I like myself as I move through these transitions.
This e-book represents an overview on 10 topics that I feel are essential at this time of life. This is my story, so far, meant to provide inspiration and encouragement about each of these areas for further personal exploration and maybe discussion. For I am still learning each and every day.
- What am I grateful for?
- Sleep, job #1
- Do I say nice things to myself?
- I am what I eat
- Who did I connect with today?
- Is perfectionism driving?
- I can’t soar like an eagle if I hang around with a bunch of turkeys
- Have I practised creativity today?
- I hate to admit exercise improves my mood
- What did I learn this week?
I hope you will join me on this important journey. I want to start a global conversation about creativity and the role it plays in our everyday lives. I think this is a critical topic. If we light this spark and start to see more of our ideas come to completion, imagine the world we can create? This transformation starts with how we feel about ourselves, the creative practices in our homes and the love and care for our relationships. We will be the change we want to see in the world. I am sure of it.
Join me by celebrating your creative journey with my e-book. Fruitless at 40: Rediscovering My Creative Power
Add your voice to the survey – What does creativity mean to you?
Please feel free to share this post with your network.
Connect with me, I can be found in these places:
- emails – email@example.com
- Daily Creatives on Facebook
- Daily Creatives on Pinterest
- Daily Creatives on Instagram
Latest posts by Christine Westermark (see all)
- One connection at a time - September 21, 2018
- Why are you happy when I’m so sad? - September 18, 2018
- Of course, the Ancient Greeks had 6 words for love - September 14, 2018