There is no way to write about shopping in London, when I live so far away in Canada, without sounding a bit pretentious. It is a stroke of amazing luck and circumstance that I have been able to wrangle a few visits to one of the most amazing cities in the world. I don’t need a lot of money to enjoy London. Good walking shoes, a sense of adventure and being ready to explore is what you need. Then, get ready to find a few interesting things.
“Difficult to see. Always in motion is the future…” -Yoda
Some great signs and wall art.
No trip to London is complete without a stop at Liberty. Probably my favourite store in the world. Housed in a fantastic building, offering an amazing array of products and out of this world merchandising. To stand in the main rotunda and take it in, whatever amazing display happens to be there.
- comments, (below)
- emails – email@example.com
- Daily Creatives on Facebook
- Daily Creatives on Pinterest
- Daily Creatives on Instagram
Latest posts by Christine Westermark (see all)
- Practice this active habit, first thing in the morning - November 23, 2017
- The curse of Taurus the bull - November 21, 2017
- When you can’t tell the season by looking out the window - November 17, 2017