Some people think it is a bit strange to take a tour of a cemetery unless you are paying respects to someone you once loved. I have often thought the old cemeteries in the USA are really special places of beauty. The care and attention which families have placed into the resting places of their loved ones is beautiful. I am inspired by the love that is shown in this effort.
I’ve had the chance to visit the most famous LaFayette Cemetery No 1 in New Orleans. The afternoon shown here did not disappoint. Elaborate structures marked the passing of old and young. Touching images.
- comments, (below)
- emails – email@example.com
- Daily Creatives on Facebook
- Daily Creatives on Pinterest
- Daily Creatives on Instagram
Latest posts by Christine Westermark (see all)
- One connection at a time - September 21, 2018
- Why are you happy when I’m so sad? - September 18, 2018
- Of course, the Ancient Greeks had 6 words for love - September 14, 2018