Reviews for the ebook Fruitless at 40: Rediscovering my Creative Power
“If you identify with creativity you will be interested in Christine’s story of the changes she made in her life over the past six years. There is something for all of us; for those in their 40’s – you may identify and take heart that you too can change, if you are younger – this is a blueprint and a cautionary tale, and if you are, (like me), well past your 40’s – there are many ah-ha moments when I saw my life and reflected on my journey through ‘early’ midlife.”
Creative expressions through Social Work, Beading, Knitting, Doodling, Cooking
“Love it! A wonderful, encouraging, motivating and inspiring book. Very insightful and truly personal. I am so glad to have been with you for most of your journey – sometimes more and sometimes less – and am very much looking forward to the exciting next chapters which are laying ahead of you. Hope I will see you on a book tour in Hong Kong, soon :-)”
Creative expressions through Fashion Apparel Manufacturing, Travel, Music, Cooking
- If you have not my survey yet, add you voice at What does creativity mean to you?
- Check out the creativity discussions going on, here at the Daily Creatives blog, or on the Facebook page
- Daily Creatives is also on Instagram and Pinterest – be inspired there as well
- If you are ready to have a copy of my ebook, check out: Fruitless at 40: Rediscovering My Creative Power
Cheers and happy creating!
Latest posts by Christine Westermark (see all)
- Teenagers are teachers, if we listen instead of lecture - February 20, 2018
- Are we lucky, logical or biased? - February 16, 2018
- Hong Kong sky high elegance DIY - February 13, 2018