My husband and I have chosen a word. It is our secret word to be used with each other or thought of as we desire. It relates to us. To our plans, hopes and dreams. To the future. Goals, wishes and desires. It makes us instantly think about the life we are creating. The good stuff which is happening around us. It is forward looking and gratitude reminding.
I think it is important to have this sacred space. It is a complex place where hopes and dreams live. It draws us into its warm embrace when we need a lift. Whenever we ask ourselves, why are we working so hard? What can I do to bring more balance and perspective into this stressful moment? Often, all we need to do is think of the word.
Check out our word on my pinterest board.
- comments, (below)
- emails – email@example.com
- Daily Creatives on Facebook
- Daily Creatives on Pinterest
- Daily Creatives on Instagram
Latest posts by Christine Westermark (see all)
- Practice this active habit, first thing in the morning - November 23, 2017
- The curse of Taurus the bull - November 21, 2017
- When you can’t tell the season by looking out the window - November 17, 2017