Some people think it is a bit strange to take a tour of a cemetery unless you are paying respects to someone you once loved. I have often thought the old cemeteries in the USA are really special places of beauty. The care and attention which families have placed into the resting places of their loved ones is beautiful. I am inspired by the love that is shown in this effort.
I’ve had the chance to visit the most famous LaFayette Cemetery No 1 in New Orleans. The afternoon shown here did not disappoint. Elaborate structures marked the passing of old and young. Touching images.
- comments, (below)
- emails – email@example.com
- Daily Creatives on Facebook
- Daily Creatives on Pinterest
- Daily Creatives on Instagram
Latest posts by Christine Westermark (see all)
- The Fifth Season - February 28, 2019
- The Happiness Budget - February 6, 2019
- Burning the midnight oil & money does not buy happiness - January 30, 2019